Serving North Florida & South Georgia Birthday Boys and Girls!
FOR CHILDREN 5 TO 12 YEARS OF AGE
Birthday Party Packages:
Basic SIZZLIN' SCIENCE PARTY!
Basic Birthday Party Package for up to 12 Children includes:
* Introduction to Science
* Making Space Mud
* Making Gummy Blobs
* Ice Fishing
* Making & Exploding Volcanoes
* Science Prize for the Birthday Child
* Each Child Receives Personalized Science Certificate
Please contact our office to schedule your party.
Party may be upgraded and/or additional children may be included for a nominal fee.
Party attendees receive several things to fill up their goody bags: Space Mud in a ZipLoc bag, a real pipette and a neat science certificate. Your birthday child will also get his/her own Tornado Tube in his/her favorite color! The fee for the basic party is $200. The science portion lasts approximately 45-60 minutes, depending upon how many children are included.
To the above party you may add:
1) Panning for gemstones: we bring a trough of the earth's crust seeded with real semi-precious gemstones and the children can keep whatever they find - everyone will find a snack bag full - which is another addition to the goody bag. This activity takes an additional 15-20 minutes and adds $50 to the cost of the basic party.
2) Hair-raising experience: we bring a Van de Graaf generator for the children to put their hands on; when we turn it on, it generates an enormous amount of static electricity, which in turn makes the children's hair stand straight up. This activity takes an additional 10-15 minutes and adds $25 to the cost of the basic party.
High Touch-High Tech provides all equipment and materials for this exceptional birthday science experience. Parents provide goody bags, a garden hose and all other food and activities planned after the conclusion of the science portion.
We recommend having the science party outdoors; children simply need an area where they can sit and work, such as a driveway, and in case of inclement weather, a garage or covered area should be provided.
We recommend putting a time on the invitation that is 15 minutes earlier than the planned start of the party and our scientist will arrive 15 minutes before that. This allows for "stragglers" not to miss any part of the science fun, which moves quickly once the party starts.
Approximately one week prior to the party, parents should provide High Touch-High Tech with a list of invitees and with the birthday child's favorite color.
There is a $35.00 non-refundable deposit required to hold the date.
Thank you for your interest in High Touch-High Tech. We're looking forward to making your child's birthday scientifically special!
COMMITTED TO INCREASING SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNOLOGICAL LITERACY
Stimulate children's imagination & curiosity for science!